Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ice Sledding

I took the kids to the Ice Park today. It was a lot of fun and the perfect time to go, since most people don't know it's open yet. Jadon absolutely loved it and said nothing but "more, more, more" the entire time we were there. Jace on the other hand insisted on going down without a sled and walked around with a grumpy face the whole time. But of course, me being the mean mama that I am, I made Jace ride down with me in a sled. When Grandma asked him if he had fun, he cried "yeeeeesss", as if it was the most painful thing he had ever been through. But my theory on life is, almost everything is worth trying once, because if you don't, you'll never know what you could be missing out on. Overall it was a great, warm, beautiful day out with the kids and friends!

On the airplane with the boys~


Monkey lovin it!~



Makin Jace try it with a sled~

Jadon being silly~

Bry with Kenny, Fiona and Jadon~


Monkey and I~



The boys on the Whale~



Love this one! Bry with Fiona and Jadon the two that just couldn't get enough of it!~


Me with Fiona, Jadon and Holden~



Fiona with the Train, she's such a cutie!


The big kids~


Bry and I with our kids~


The boys in front of a wall of Ice~

1 comments:

Dorinda said...

Wow! That makes our snow look like nothing at all! What a cool park. If it were here in VA it would be melted by tomorrow.