Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First day of Preschool~

The boys had their first day of preschool today. It seems like just yesterday I was in school. It really does fly by too fast! They did great though and surprisingly jumped in like they've been attending it for years now. Maybe it's because of all the talks I have had with them over the last few months, they've been so excited about it. They didn't even want to stop for a pic outside, they just wanted to "go to school!" They warmed up quickly though and Jace was completely comfortable even teasing his teacher about stuff. Their teacher is great and everyone raves about how good this school is which makes me feel at ease. Here's a picture of the boys they were too anxious to stop and take and other ones of the kids in shirts my mom bought them.















1 comments:

Animasters said...

OH! I love the picture of them as babies-together forever. Their baby pictures look just like them today! Holdy starts pre-school next year. We just registered him for ABC Preschool, 3 days a week. Excited but I have to load everyone up to drive there!