Thursday, June 11, 2009

~1 year~

The moment they were born. I'll never forget it!~
They were too small for their car seats. It was nerve racking taking them out so we pretty much only took them to appointments for the first 6 weeks! This was thier first outing to the Knotty shop for Ice Cream~
They spent a good amount of the first few months sleeping on these couches and in their swings~
This was our first picture together as a family! The news miner did an article on us....http://www.newsminer.com/news/2008/jul/13/fairbanks-family-welcomes-triplets-go-their-twins/

~Alina Angelica~


My sweet baby doll was born first, weighing 4 lbs 14 oz and was 17 3/4 in tall. She looked like a typical newborn, just a smaller version of one. She came out screaming at the top of her lungs! Funny thing is now, the ONLY time she cries is if she got hurt physically of if one of the boys have hurt her feelings. She's very sweet, cuddly and easy going....probably the happiest baby I've ever seen, besides Bryce ;)! Every time I pick her up she lays her head on my shoulder and cuddles with me. She was the first to crawl and if I am bent down will still come over, pull up and lay her head on my back and sigh.


I always wanted a dark haired, dark skinned, brown eyed, tiny little girl, and I got this blue eyed, blond haired, fair skinned Angel instead!
Lovin the brownies~

She loves water too!
~Bryce Miguel~

My sweet sweet Brycee baby was born second, weighing 4 lbs 8 oz and was 17 3/4 in long. He had the most breathing problems compared to his siblings and required c-pap for the first 5 days. This picture is actually the day he was taken off it. He is the most sweet spirited little man I have ever met. I remember the day I walked in to the NICU and saw him for the first time. I said " There is something very serene about him" and the NICU Nurse told me she sensed it too. In this pic you see how skinny he was, but also just how big he is going to one day be by the size of his hands! He just needed a little more time to grow! He is always curiously happy and easily amused. He was the first to clap, wave and sign. He has Brown hair, my hazel eyes and his daddy's dark skin.

The "Brownie Monster"~
Tired out~
~Camron Miguel~

My little Cam Cam was born weighing 3 lbs 7 oz and was 16 in tall....a little bigger than a ruler. He was the first one I got to hold in the NICU......it was awesome! He was my little tiny baby doll. He had the typical preemie look, which took him months to grow out of. He came home weighing 3 lbs 11 oz.....not even 4 lbs! But the Dr.s said since he was doing so well, they didn't want to keep him because of his minimal weight. He is such a sweetheart. He gives the cutest looks by scrunchin up his nose, like "I'm so cute". He has beautiful "smiley eyes" according to his Grandma Jen, blond hair and is still the smallest of the 3. He is the first to walk and dance and has an unlimited amount of energy and passion for life!
Starting the party off early with a little crab dip!~
"Could someone please get a spoon and feed me?"
We had 3 pools for the party and all the kids just loved it. It turned out to be the most beautiful day of the week!
Happy 1st Birthday my sweet sweet babies!~
Here's to another year of loving all of you!~

4 comments:

Cassie said...

They are adorable! Happy 1st Birthday!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Babies! I love it Steph! They all have grown so big, and they're so beautiful. As always, Love them and hold them close...

Love,

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on their 1st year! I have enjoyed reading your story. All 5 of your children are so beautiful and such a blessing! Mine are turning 1 in less than 2 weeks (Sniff! Sniff!). Time is going so fast!

Rebecca

Mary said...

This is great!! :) I may copy some of your ideas for posting when my trio turns 3!! :) Happy Bday, a little late.

Mary w/quads BBC