Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Park and the Ducks


Gasp!.....You take all of them to the park by yourself?! LOL, people make me laugh sometimes, okay most of the time. I had a German tourist stop and ask if he could take a picture of my lucky charms and then proceeded to ask me how I felt about Obama and how Italy and Iran want to kill him.....HUH? what does that have to do with my children? Anywho, that was a first experience with the paparazzi. What made it even better was the fact that nothing in the park opened until noon, leaving us as the only attraction for the tourist....and there were quite a few of them. The Carousal operator was dumbfounded that I was able to carry triplets, I mean he just couldn't get over the fact that "I was just so small"....especially compared to his wife who was 6 '1 and couldn't even tell she was pregnant. Ah, of course not! Being 6'1 and carrying 1 child would be nothing like 5'1 and carry 3!....Back on track here, the kids all had a great time and are now asking everyday to ride the horses again!

2 comments:

Dorinda said...

I bet you were quite the attraction :) I love what people ask - too funny!

Good for you for taking all the kids out by yourself. I do it but I don't really like it...

Cassie said...

You are superwoman!