Monday, August 24, 2009

4 wheeling in the White Mountains

We went 4 wheeling with some of the family, and for those of you who don't know, I have a very big extended family and most of them still live in Alaska. Miguel's family is just as big if not bigger, but they all live in Conn. Anyway, we decided to take just the boys because the babies aren't big enough to hold on yet and we don't have our passenger seats yet, oh well next year ;)
It was their second "big" trip, longer than a trip around the block and they did great and had fun.




Half way through Jace got tired out so I jumped on the back of my aunt's and had my cousin drive mine so Jacey could take a nap while I held him.....funny how kids can sleep just about anywhere!


Miguel kept asking Monkey if he was tired and of course he kept saying no. Finally he said "Daddy, my tywad" and he was out like a light! :)


Lunch stop!

Ready to go!

This was before we left, they are so comical. I couldn't get them to focus on taking a picture so I asked them where we were going "4 wheeling!"

0 comments: