Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Husband/Father for rent 1,000,000,000,000/hr

Description: Works hard all day and is capable of coming home to not 1, but 2 sets of multiples 3 and under. Immediately begins helping with dinner or distracting the children so mom can finish preparing a meal for 7. Takes older children on 4 wheeler rides every night. After dinner begins "to do list" while multitasking playing with children until bed time. Participates in bathing, changing and preparing children for bed. Assists in trash removal , table clean up, laundry, and dishes. After all is clean and quite, he moves on to the "to do when children are asleep" list, (such as staining doors, painting or hanging new light fixtures). He then goes to sleep around 11:30 and wakes when the alarm goes off around 6 am to return to his paying job. On weekends he plans fun family oriented activities. He also does yard work, plows driveways, fixes vehicles, mows lawns, cleans the house if needed and all other tasks listed above. He can also cook, is a great handyman and randomly brings home flowers "just because".



He's a very involved dad and doesn't wate time on stupid things such as video games~



He's a great role model in teaching the kids how to be responsible~


He's also great at mutitasking~


The price may seem a little unreasonable, but to US, he's priceless! :)~

7 comments:

Mary Camacho said...

This is great! You are very blessed! God bless your family and always keep you close!
Mary

Jen said...

you know, we have one of those great Dad's here too. Only he does play video games but only after the kids are in bed (most of the time;))

Jessica said...

Aw! You should have saved this post for father's day! How sweet! I'm glad you visited my blog and led me to yours!

The table I have for the boys had free shipping here. I could imagine shipping for anything to Alaska would be expensive!

Jessica said...

that's awesome. You should have saved this post for fathers day!

oh, and that table was free to ship here, I bet everything is expensive in Alaska!

Leslie said...

Seems like you've got a good one there!!! :) I like the one of him vaccuuming. I'd take a picture too, but only because i'd use it as proof the next time my husband tells me he doesn't know how to vaccuum! :) LOL.

Megan said...

Wow! I think I have one of these at my house. But I don't think I have ever seen my with a vaccum cleaner. Do you think he is broken? And if so, how'd you fix yours!? :) *Blessings*

Cassie said...

He's a keeper!