Friday, January 16, 2009

Everything is melting!

After being at 40 below for several weeks now, it feels like summer outside! That's because it has warmed up over 80 degrees in less than a week here and it is freakin awesome!!!!! For those of you who have never been to Alaska, Fairbanks has the widest temperature span in the world, ranging from 66 below in the winter and can get up to 100 degrees in the summer! I am so ready for summer to be here I can hardly wait! Today was the babies first walk outside(other than going to appointments). It was great, granted we looked like a circus act, but I don't care! I won't be house bound with 5 kids, so out we will go! I pushed a double with a wagon tied to my waste and my friend Bry pushed a double with her son packed on her back.....

All ready to go~



Sleeping Beauties~


All of us~

0 comments: