Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's -40 and I haven't left the house in 6 days!

That's 40 below.....not minus 40, you don't say plus 40 do you? Of course not.....

So, like I was saying, its freakin cold in this "Great state of Alaska".....as Gov Palin would say.....and although on an average day I would agree, I beg to differ being that we have been at these temps for almost 2 weeks now and I have not left my house in 6 days! Yes, I am going a little crazy! On top of that, the kids and I have all been very sick with a stomach virus. I have never seen so much vomit and diarrhea in my life.....and just when I think we are all finally over it, Alina projectile vomits across the room. Yuck, yuck, yuck.....if it's one thing I can't stand it's being thrown up on and the smell of diapers that make you want to vomit yourself!(and yes they've made me). I know a lot of you are laughing and thinking "suck it up, there's a lot more of that to come" Well, ewww, it's still completely disgusting to me and so not what I signed up for, that's what nurses do! Okay, well maybe I didn't read the fine print on the fertility drugs and yes, I am a little bitter that I am not being paid to clean it up.....BUT, I am ready to order a gas mask and one of those white hazardous material outfits on EBAY. Anyway, I've had enough of this being trapped with 5 wild monkeys for far too long now, so I am venturing out into the frozen north for the next 2 days with all of the kids in tow.....please say a little prayer that we come back with all 50 fingers and toes.

0 comments: